DESCRIPTIONS OF TREATMENTS
The aim of this treatment is the delivery of active ingredients into deeper layers of epidermis. Sonophoresis occurs because ultrasound waves stimulate micro – vibration within the skin epidermis. It causes small spaces to open between the skin cells that results in an increased penetration of ingredients applied to the skin.
Sonophoresis can be used as an addition treatment to peels, facials or microdermabrasion.
Advantages of sonopheresis:
- clarifies pigmentation;
- oxygenates and moisturises the skin;
- prepares the skin for further cosmetic treatments;
- rejuvenates the skin through the deep micromassage;
- accelerates the penetration and activation of the cosmetics used during the treatment;
- improves the structure of scars; makes them less visible;
- ultrasound vibration and its thermal effect activates the skin therefore it eliminates wrinkles and firms muscles.
- Cancer and cancer scars;
- Heart failure;
- Serious health conditions;
- Presence of foreign metal objects in the body (eg. pacemaker, braces)
- Vegetative neurosis;
is a modern method of non-invasive deep skin cleansing. It is a procedure which makes the use of ultrasonic vibrations. Thanks to those vibrations the skin is cleansed of all impurities and dead cells. The treatment exfoliates and cleanses the skin removing various toxins in a safe way without any side effects.
Ultrasonic waves in the presence of fluid create bubbles filled with rarefied gas which rapidly enlarge and then burst. The result of this treatment is to exfoliate the skin and reveal a younger layer of skin free from dead cells, excess sebum, bacteria or toxic substances.
Advantages of cavitation peeling:
- The skin is refreshed and cleaned;
- Improves microcirculation through micromassage caused by ultrasonic waves;
- Removes dead skin, tiny blackheads and unblocks pores;
- Reduces and smoothes wrinkles through delicate facial massage.
Cavitation peeling also prepares the skin for further cosmetic procedures and better absorbtion of active substances. The treatment is designed for people with a sensitive and delicate skin prone to irritations and with visible capillaries. Cavitation peeling can also be done as the treatment of acne and rosacea. It can be done on a face, hands and a back.
is a new fully safe treatment which gradually removes dead skin cells away from the face. In this type of treatment dead skin cells are exfoliated and vaccumed off the face with a machine that uses tips covered in tiny diamonds. The depth and intensity of exfoliation are chosen for individual needs of men and women.
It is a quick, safe and effective form of exfoliation for all skin types with no pain or discomfort. Exfoliation is done layer by layer therefore there is no danger of scars or uneven exfoliation. The skin will appear brighter, smoother, fresher and younger looking.
The treatment is very nice, painless and relaxing. Spectacular effects can be seen after a couple of treatments. Moreover, it can be done on a face, neck and all the body.
- Smoother skin;
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles;
- Cleanses skin;
- Removes blackheads and refines enlarged pores;
- Eliminates the appearance of scarring and stretch marks;
- Eliminates sun damaged skin and helps diminish age spots;
- Decreases seborrhea;
- Helps better absorbtion of active ingredients used in cosmetics;
- Stimulates fibroblasts for production collagen and elastine;
- Stimulates microcirculation;
- Prevents early signs of ageing.
Diamond Microdermabrasion is great for treating the following skin conditions:
- Oily, dry and patchy skin;
- Enlarged skin pores;
- Scars and stretch marks;
- Blackheads and acne.
- Viral infections (warts, herpes);
- Bacterial infections (impetigo, sycosis);
- Fungal infections;
- Pustular acne;
- The skin of the eyelids;
- Skin cancer and birthmarks;
- Recent acne therapy (with Roaccutan);
- Skin prone to keloids;
- Erosion and wounds;
- Cavernous hemangioma;
- Surgically treated areas;
ACIDS- acid treatments can do wonders for your skin
The latest formulas will leave your skin glowing, hydrated and smooth.
This treatment is a professional peeling procedure that uses all sorts of acids to clean the skin. Acids weaken the bonds between cells in dead epidermis and let them exfoliate.
The pores open, the skin becomes deeply purified and then absorbes nutritious substances.
This treatment is recommended for people with:
- Dull and tired skin;
- Crow’s feet;
- skin hydration
- improvement of skin colour
- reduction of discoloration of the skin
- skin firming
- reduction of wrinkles
- reduction of scars
- helps absorption of other substances
- causes optimal thickness of epidermis
- supports regeneration and renewal of dermis
- active virus infection (herpes, verruca)
- active bacterial infection
- active inflammatory diseases of the skin (eczema, psoriasis)
- recent surgical treatments (light therapy)
- people allergic to acids
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- recent retinoid treatment
- the use of antibiotics and Vitamin A
- scratches, keloids (cysts)
- skin after hair removal
- a great number of pigmentation changes of the skin
HERBAL PEELING JADWIGA
This peeling is a deep exfoliation treatment that uses herbs of Polish origin. This procedure is safe and does not cause any allergies or scars because it does not exfoliate below the base layer of epidermis. The number and frequency of the treatment depends on the individual needs and types of the skin of our Clients. It is recommended primarly to the people with oily skin and acne.
The herbs are massaged into the treated area which becomes red and stingy. After that the skin stays red for 1 or 2 days. On the 3rd day exfoliation happens. You must not clean or soak the skin or use any cosmetics because it would stop the process of exfoliation. The skin will exfoliate within 3 to 7 days. You have to remember not to peel off the exfoliating layers of epidermis otherwise it may cause scars. Protective herbal lotion should be applied instead. On the 7th day a supplementary treatment is performed by the beautician. The remains of the dead cells of epidermis are removed and the new layers of the skin is provided with nutritious substances.
Advantages of herbal peeling:
- Smoothes the skin
- Reduces and then eliminates acne scars
- Reduces the oily skin
- Rejuvenates the skin by producing collagen and elastine
- Reduces keratosis of the skin
- Allergic skin;
- Fungal, viral and bacterial infections of the skin;
- Skin cancer;
- Signs of pigmented skin;
This treatment with carbon dioxide („miracle gas”) has been declared the greatest breakthrough in aesthetic medicine since the application of Botox. It is a very safe not invasive and clinically proven method. Carboxytherapy employs injections to infuse pure carbon dioxide below the skin into the subcutaneous tissue through a little needle. The gas easily penetrates into the tissues causing small blood vessels to enlarge and new capillaries to develop.
This treatment increases the flow of blood as well as oxygen and all the nutrients to feed the treated area and it also improves microcirculation.
Moreover, it stimulates collagen resulting in increased elasticity of the skin and oxygenation of the tissues.
Advantages of carboxytherapy:
- Reduction of stretch marks and scars up to 97%
Because of the flow of CO2, carboxytherapy causes the formation of new collagen and subsequently thickens the skin to improve the appearance of stretch marks by rebuilding the collagen matrix. Gentle reduction of scars and stretch marks is visible after the first treatment.
- Minimization of dark shadows under the eyes up to 90%
Reduction of dark circles is caused by the increase of VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor). One of the main functions of VEGF is to form new elastic capillaries and restoration of microcirculation. The results are visible after 3 treatments.
- Reduction of cellulite up to 89%
Injection of CO2 causes breakage of adipocytes and growth of lipolysis. It is also directly toxic to fat cells. The fat cells then literally burst and are eliminated by the body. Increased blood flow leads to increased lymphatic drainage in the targeted area.
- Stimulation of the growth of hair up to 77%
Blood vessels are enlarged, new capillaries are created and tissues are nourished. This causes the activation and growth of hair follicles. Better density of hair can be noticed after 10 treatments.
- Reduction of wrinkles up to 57%
By carbon dioxide injection blood vessels become larger therefore more oxygenated. Fibroblasts then quickly begin to produce new collagen fibres and elastine. Skin becomes firmer.
- renal disease
- lungs failure, congestions of lungs arteries
- heart failure
- therapy using carbonate hypohidrosis inhibitors
- some diseases of kidneys and liver
- unstable diabetes
unstable blood pressure
aesthetic treatments after 3 weeks
problems with healing
INDICATIONS WHEN CARBOXYTHERAPY PROVES THE BEST RESULTS
is an alternative method involving application of pressure to the feet with specific thumb, finger and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is a gentle pressing on certain parts of the foot to produce an effect elsewhere in the body. In our feet there are specific areas and spots corresponding to all the parts of the body.
Reflexology accelerates self-treatment and self-regulation of our body. It has been one of the most popular forms of natural medicine.
Effects of Reflexology:
- Reduces nervous tension and stress;
- Reduces feeling of mental and physical tiredness;
- Helps to fight with migraines, stiffness in the neck and back;
- Improves heart conditio and circulatory system;
- Increases immune system
- Eliminates digestive problems (helps to fight constipation and accelerates digestion);
- Decreases premenstrual tension;
- Eliminates menopausal ailments.
- Normal pregnancy (you are not allowed to massage areas of the feet which are responsible for reproductive organs);
- High risk pregnancy;
- Serious infections with fever;
- Illnesses requiring surgical treatment;
- Fractions and foot injuries;
- Tinea of feet;
- Inflammations of veins and lymphatic system.
In this treatment active medications are injected directly into the skin to the right depth with the use of very short and thin needles. The depth of punctures depends on the treated areas e.g. areas around eyes will be treated differently than the area of scars or stretch marks.
Mesotherapy is a very effective treatment.
- Visible reduction of wrinkles;
- Skin becomes firm and younger looking;
- Stimulation of collagen;
- Reduction of pores of the skin;
- Reduction of acne scars;
- Reduction of burn scars;
- Skin cancer;
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Inflammation of the skin;
- Active herpes or acne must be first treated by a dermatologist.